Monday, February 14, 2011

SAN MIGUEL BEER - LEMON FLAVOR


San Miguel has recently introduced two new beer flavors just last January. Apple and Lemon. Saw an ad outside Cafe Via MAre in Greenbelt and after a heavy meal at Sugi we decided to try it out.
Elle: I can drink this beer forever! :) It is light and bubbly and tastes refreshing. You can really taste the lemon flavor and it lingers in your mouth after each sip. It does not leave a bitter aftertaste like regular and light beer. Delicious! Perfect for long drinking sessions, that's if you wanna stay up late and still get that happy buzzed feeling.

Cody: First and foremost, i ordered the Apple flavor, but the waiter got my order wrong and gave me the same Lemon Flavor. Anyhoo.. I was expecting it to taste like CORONA beer.. after you put a squeeze of lime to it.. and indeed it tasted like it except it was a bit sweeter. Very mild buzz as the alcohol content is only 3 percent. but it was good and i cant wait to try the apple flavor one.

1 comment:

  1. On my way to get my Alcohol Certification, I tried to grab and have a taste of this newest product in 7-11. I haven't tried the Lemon flavored beer although I like the taste of the Apple flavor. Taste similarly like Cali though.

    ReplyDelete